who fixes vintage SS receivers

Colin

There is a guy that is a member on the audiokarma forum called ECHOWARS that fixes vintage solid state and has a great reputation over at that sight. I never delt with the guy but if I need my sansui G-7700 repaired thats were its going , over there he is highly sought after for repairing vintage solid state.

----------------

On 1/16/2004 10:01:13 AM arfz28 wrote:

There is a guy that is a member on the audiokarma forum called ECHOWARS that fixes vintage solid state and has a great reputation over at that sight. I never delt with the guy but if I need my sansui G-7700 repaired thats were its going , over there he is highly sought after for repairing vintage solid state.
----------------

So I can get my 9090DB repaired by him if I need to? I hope that never becomes necessary.

Hey Alan, have you ever actually used him in the past?

Thanks,

----------------

On 1/16/2004 10:41:28 AM Wardsweb wrote:

You can email him via audiokarma.org by going to the members section and clicking on his name. This will take you to his info page that has an email link.
----------------

This is good to know for my vintage SS needs. Thanks!

So I can get my 9090DB repaired by him if I need to? I hope that never becomes necessary.

Hey Alan, have you ever actually used him in the past?

Thanks

No I havent Piranha, but people that have had there equipment worked on over at the audiokarma websight sure brag on him thow. Thats about all I know.

----------------

On 1/16/2004 9:46:59 AM Colin wrote:

I know that NOSvalues specializes in refurbishing vintage tube amplifiers for big ole horns, but who upgrades vintage solid-state receivers?

----------------

You might talk to Mike Zuccaro. He's pretty well known and has a very good reputation.

http://hometown.aol.com/mjzuccaro/myhomepage/business.html

Regards,

Chris