I want a Scott 299c or 299d

T_Shomaker

Taylor, I will try to pick up the LK-72B that has just under 24 hours left down in fLORIDA. Whatever money you have, you can give us all but $40 and we can put you on a Tiajuana payment plan. We'll make sure you get a good setup for a reasonable price. If you decide you don't like it at some time in the future, I'll buy it back for full price, no questions asked.

I still have some local feelers out, but they take a little time. I know four people who have 299Cs, but of course, I have nary a phone # at my reference.

Just be patient...it took me 43 years to get my first Scott tube amp!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Taylor I have a 299d at Craigs, it cost 280.00 including shipping, has case and Craig can tell you about the condition. I will throw in 20 myself.

Smilin

Looks to me that the LK-72 on e-bay needs a cabinet, I will throw in one of my homeade cabinets free of charge. I remember when I was 14 and heard my first set of k-horns at a guys house that my dad took me too, I was amazed and told my dad that won day I will own a set, he grined and sayed do you know how much them cost son, after he told me I knew it would be a long time tell I got a set of them but by god that day came and would never be wouthout them.At 13 years old shomaker you are on the right track, someday I bet you will end up with a set of k-horns. Good luck on a scott tube amp, you will get one soon,in fact I am sure real soon.

I have plenty of them, go to ebay and type in 3071428020, thats what the cabinets look like, the oak wood grain varies from cabinet to cabinet thow. I am a few cabinets ahead right now and I will keep one back for you, I need to get sheltie daves cabinet to him too, so I will bring both of them up to his house one of these days, I am about a one hour drive away.

----------------

On 1/18/2004 12:59:56 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Taylor, Ryan or I will handle the donations through Paypal - unless your folks have an account, which means you could handle the donations.
1.gif
I'll e-mail Ryan in the meantime.
----------------

I'll gladly help the young lad out with a fine Scott integrated.. Just let me know where to send in some $

Thanks,