RW-12?

ballards_law

I bought the RW-12 after reading much about the rw-10, rw-8, and all the synery series subs, the rw-12 was the best for the buck. Now that I have it and having heard the rw-10, ksw-10, and the ksw-12, I am extremely pleased with my purchase it is amazing in my 23'x17' room. The rsw-12 along with the rsw-10 are an entirely different class of sub, and you will find price class too! It is not a fair comparison. For the money the rw-12 is a kick --s sub.

Hey

I can tell you about the two sub's that you are looking at .

I have the RW-12 , I use it mainly for the home theater , the daughter uses it for HIP HOP , RAP ect...ect,,, , this speaker will rumble my room ( 15 x 20 ) , i like it very much ,,,,, cheeper than the RSW-12 sub

My brother , he is the music and movie nut . He has 2 RSW-12 subs , his room .. Oups.. HOUSE .. Vibrates .. very clean and clear , He is a Klipsch head , hell our hole family is ....No other vote from here , because i dont know anything else .

I would say , for you to talk to your dealer and bring both of those subs home and listen to them both , Movies ,,music , Rock , Rap,, Jazz ,,, & Mozart ,,,,classical , big band , Do yourself a favor , do all of this testing before you purchase a sub , this will eliminate any second guessing later on with time .

The Klipsch dealer that my family has been dealing with for over 20 years is very good , to us i guess , D&R Vacume , Go figure EH , a vacume store to go and bye a high end sound system . its all good..

Sorry for all of the babbel ,,, Try both of the out one will rumble you , the other will vibrate you . the are both great sub's

----------------

On 2/9/2004 1:34:36 PM ballards_law wrote:

Anyone have anything to say about the Klipsch RW-12? I'm thinking of buying one for home theater use. Is the RSW-12 WAY better? Any other sub brands I should consider in the same class as the RW-12? Thanks!
2.gif

----------------

The RW-12 is one bad *** sub and being front fire/ported it makes your placement options better. What mains do you have? U might not need the 12 .... a 10 might do depending on what suze ur room is.

peace, mitch