51 khorn now I have a pair

khorn58

I just won on ebay a 51 khorn that is one mounth older than my other 51 khorn. They are only 15 units apart and use all the same parts from crossover to drivers.

My other 51 horn is the really nice sounding smoother than the 79 khorn top end and tighter faster bass (maybe its the jensen speaker in the low horn).

I have a few late 50,s khorn that sound real close but not as tight bass and the mid is smooth but not as warm as the 51.

Now to get it shiped from the west coast to Boston area.

Errrrrr

You have read about the Strontium 16 that was found in an analysis of 1951-1952 magnet material haven't you ?

Have it shipped to me for accelerated half life treatment - I can have that thing safe by 2834. Send me them both of them ( prepaid of course) and I will be able to certify them as safe for home use by 2045 . Think about it !

Send us some pics of your lovebirds soon 11.gif

Lynn, you might have meant the radioactive oxygen. If you are aiming for Strontium, the bad stuff is Strontium-99. I stay away from the stuff, so I'll send you my shorthorns as well!2.gif9.gif

From what I have heard, there are some pretty elevated radon levels along the High River Mesolithic fault structure, so maybe you can send your Khorns down to St. Louis and we'll call it even.2.gif

Way to go, Khorn 58! I have been saying a prayer that you could find a mate for your orphan. It always is a nice feeling when you see an historical speaker going to a home where it will be used, appreciated, and properly tended. What a Valentines Day warmup!