New HERESY II speakers for sale.

tcb

• 3 weeks later...

Shameless plug, I know......But would you be interested in MY Heresy IIs? They're close to mint, come with an extra 12" woofer and an extra crossover as well as angled risers.

See my post "Would YOU pay $450 for THESE?" for pictures.

I'm asking what I paid...$450...and I'm in the SF Bay Area. In addition, I'm going to be making a trip down to Ventura in 2 weeks and could meet someone in SoCal as well.

Thanks!8.gif

Yes, the Heresy's are indeed enjoyed by me in Holland. What a sound, how lifelike especially with those old jazzrecords!! The speakers really brought my gear back to life. I really am a happy man. I've looked for these for a very long time and some non-US- forum members will agree that that's not easy if you're not willing to pay the ridiculous new-prices over here. When I saw this post I knew I had to go for these, don't ask me why, a feeling. I owe it to Mario that last week I could hook them up and also be a proud owner of Klipsch. He really did a lot of research and took a lot of effort to get them over here. Yes indeed I paid a lot for shipping (almost as much as the speakers themselves), but still half the price new over here and I got them in a few days and fully insured. The speakers were in perfect condition, because Mario packed them real well. I understand he's looking for K-horns now. I hope he finds them, he deserves them. A late night greeting to all of you. Tim...1.gif