Religious LP Records

rigma

T-Shomaker,

Your tenacity has served you well as a member of this forum.I went so far as to pay you a fatherly compliment regarding your observations on the nefarious "Water Chestnut" thread.I find it necesary in response to your inquiry ("what's your problem" ?) to suggest you seek your parent's guidence with regards to engaging adult strangers as to their motives or views.If this were the Fifties the above would have read;"Isn't it past your bedtime"You get my meaning son?

Your Friend

Mean Old Analogman

----------------

On 3/11/2004 11:24:18 PM analogman wrote:

T-Shomaker,

Your tenacity has served you well as a member of this forum.I went so far as to pay you a fatherly compliment regarding your observations on the nefarious "Water Chestnut" thread.I find it necesary in response to your inquiry ("what's your problem" ?) to suggest you seek your parent's guidence with regards to engaging adult strangers as to their motives or views.If this were the Fifties the above would have read;"Isn't it past your bedtime"You get my meaning son?

Your Friend

Mean Old Analogman

----------------

Analogman,

I would have said the same thing to one of my friends if they were acting like that so maybe you should be happy that I treated you like one of my friends. If it wasn't my friend and they acted like you I would have said something a lot worse. Why did you bring up the 1950's that has nothing to do with me asking what your problem is? I don't really care about you complementing me about the water chestnut thing. That is in the past and I am now addressing the present.

Taylor

Well, I have just toyed with the idea of getting a TT, see other post I started about LPs. I would have liked to have all of the Imperial's albums but since you only have one I will pass. Thank you for looking and thanks for taking the time to come back to your hijacked thread.