Which drivers in '67 Khorns?

jorjen

As a point of reference, my '68 KBWO has the K-77, K-55-V (with K-400 horn) and K-33-P woofer. Crossover is Type A without diodes, though someone added them later. I would think the '67 would also have the Type A x-over. It's questions like these which made me post if there was a spreadsheet for all the Heritage speakers so we could inspect them on buying trips.

If they do in fact have the "AA" networks, this may ultimately end up being a non-issue. I have already built two sets of nice ALK's so I may do it a third time for these anyway. Or buy a set of the OEM copies of the "A" network from Bob Crites(BEC).

Fini,

Very cooool!!! Picked them up Sunday without a hitch. They look great, not perfect as one would expect with '67's, but they will be after I get through with them. I will post some pics tomorrow and discuss my restoration plans. I still cannot believe I finally have Khorns, it has been along time.

Dan,

I gotta love your taste in gear, keep up the good work2.gif.

JHawk,

Thank you. I know you are lovin' your '68's. Man, I LOVE my '67's and I have not even had the chance to get them in the house and listen to them yet, soon though.