On 3/20/2004 8:20:13 PM cluless wrote:

Just for fun-

There are 14 real avatars in that pic

A forum family,

One forum member not wearing its normal avatar

A pair of giraffes

A little dog.

Can you name them all?

Who origninally owned the giraffes, and where are they now?

And will someone please PLEASE tell me that those lyrics that BBB quoted WERE NOT FROM DORIS DAY....YIEKS.

JT if your avatar had been human or a bit more flotsam-like you would have definitely been in the pic.
1.gif

----------------

The Giraffes were visiting the construction on Dale Walkers house addition. Very funny pic.

I see:

LynnM

Jhalk92

HornEd

Jim C

Tresspasser Guy

SJ.....

Fini

Dougdrake

Moon

Justin

KenRat

and BBB.

Where is my Jet???? Moon should be sucking my afterburner!1.gif

JM

Alas, J-Malotky, what would be Jet(som)Setter would have forgotten TheEar(s) rendition in the "Forum Family at Sea"??? And where, oh where, can our little clu be BBB? -HornEd

PS: JM, your Heritage signature doth intrigue... but thy system profile doth reveal not! Pray tell, wilt thee sate thy fellow Heritage Monopolecats with thine own noble Klipsch litany?

Why arent some people in the picture? Geeeeeez. Questions, questions, questions. Our low flying sky pilot, MJ, was up in the air snapping the picture just when it was Clus turn to be underwater to check everyones precious floatation devices. 9.gif

PS. By the way, I like the new and improved picture, Josh. It will be perfect for the next table saw safety demonstration. 1.gif

Ogee, BBB... I thought you were going to reveal an "s-curvaceous" femme de mystère hidden in your well sea-soned pic that was, in actuality, a bare cluless (i.e., sans avatars!) in cross-focused or saber-toothed tabby form. -HornEd

PS: You have delighted us with your cleverness so many times that we have sprouted enormous BBB expectations when it comes to a damp feline.

Believe me, Ed, I can quickly go from bouncing to ***** footing

around the most delicate and dangerous subjects especially after

reading about them in the newspapers day after day. He he he he

Panther Still at large.jpg

Hey I must be a hit. I got a 5 star word award!9.gif

I saw the ear in the pic! DOHHHH! I did not intend to isolate our bottom end blasting friend from the great north woods. Take off EHHH!

I use to have one of those signatures that went on forever, and ever, listing all my Heritage, vintage amps, HT equipment, screen, etc, etc, etc. Was just way too long.

Now, it just gets to the point.

Monopole HT's are the only way to go IMO. The Heritage midrange is an absolute must for me. I would not be happy with anything less.

JM

I'm pleased that my avatar was worthy enough to be part of this forum family. I remember the first time this surfaced and I got a great chuckle out of it.

Speaking of the Vernal equinox, there is always something funny going on with the sun/moon/stars on those "big dates, " as my wife and I were married on the Summer Solstice, at the Colorado Ren Fest, velvet tights and all!

JT-

I have to agree with you, Heritage monopoles are the way to go. I never bought into the extra pole theory; my then-HT system of Forte II, KV-3, and KG 1.2 proved direct radiators are great in HTs. Now, things are just a bit better with the addition of the Chorus II mains and Academy (soon to be replaced by a horizontal Chorus II). I know you can step it up a notch with a fully-horn-loaded system, but I'm pleased as punch with the system I have and the room I have for it.

3 avatars to go...

One is really hard to see...look between the giraffes heads...

Actually, this is the last remaining image of this forum member's avatar, I was wrongly accused of stealing it...Kinda like stealing someone's soul by taking a pic...However, I still maintain my position of total innocence....HAHAHAHA..

The second is a pantry product. This guy was really funny,too bad I can't remember his name. It would be a shame if we ran the guy off.

The third is a Calvin and Hobbes avatar (JHawk you are eliminated from the guessing)

I am not included because ...

Im still confused and I dont know all

The names that match each avatar.

This is my best guess clockwise

From left to right in the picture

1 kenratboy

2 BBB

3 Calvin (Chickey)

4 Lynnm

5 HornEd

6 Jhalk92

7 JimC

8 Justin

9 M00n in sky(with diamonds LOL)

10 giraffes

11 DougDrake

12 SJ

13 Fini's buddies with squeeze boxes

14 Spam in the can in between finis buddies

15 Black wolf looking dog right of on fini(now a squeeky toy)

16 Ears

17 TPG(Tresspasser Guy)

* Note: Cluless might be in the picture and maybe not. he he he he

----------------

On 3/25/2004 7:15:40 AM cluless wrote:

Oooohhh BBB! I bet that "wolf dog" was really making you really nervous.

Heeeerrreeeessss WOLFIE!

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/klip_dog.jpg">.

----------------

Babe ScreenshotJPEG small.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yummy Yummy Yummy 11.gif

Ok, Clu, I'll stay on the sidelines. 2.gif

BTW, I seem to remember the original was larger. If you still have it, send it along via email.

BTW2, Carlin loves her blankets. I've been meaning to get a pic of her with them to send along. I'll try and do that this weekend.

----------------

On 3/25/2004 12:52:14 PM gtDark wrote:

Isn't that
chickey
's Calvin icon? mirrored?

calvin1.gif

Who's left now?

Yea, yeah chickey. The Calvin dude. I'm editing my list.Thanks, gt, that was driving me nuts. Well nuttier. Well forget it. Lets just not go there. Who is the Spam can dude? Who owns the wolfie dog?

----------------

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a correct answer! Chickey it is! Two more to go!

BBB-

Less is here and she wants to know if your doggie can Come Out and Play

punk.jpg

JHawk - You're right, I originally posted a larger image. I can't find it here, I'll check at home.

----------------

On 3/25/2004 3:04:02 PM cluless wrote:

BBB-

Less is here and she wants to know if your doggie can Come Out and Play

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/punk.jpg">

----------------

That sounds like a Srumptiallyuptious idea! 11.gif

dog eating cat.jpg