2 channel guys - Don't ruin it here too

celtica

Can you guys not read? Fine, you are upset, but deal with it appropriately. There was a warning placed in the 2 channel forum that if this spreads, the whole place will be shut down.

Please, go back, read the warning, and do not ruin this for those of us that appreciate these forums.

Hey, I enjoy posting on these forums and getting useful information. Klipsch offer these forums for our convience free of charge so we can talk about their great products and how best to use them. They have asked for the flaming of other members to stop. Where is the problem here.

Perhaps think about this; if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Chances are, no one wants to hear it anyway.

Hard to believe that this problem is created by grown adults.

The problem with all this is it's subjective. I think everyone agrees we should be able to express our opinions - in may cases with passion. I think we'd also all agree there's no need to get personal in this. The problem is none of us will ever see the line between "debate" and "attack" in the same way.

Subjectivity can be solved (usually to the satisfaction of only a few) by having one decision maker. This is Klipsch ball game and they can take the ball and go home if they'd like. We have to play within their rules or should go elsewhere, IMHO.