I Robot

m00n

As Hudson from Aliens would say "You can count me out, man!" This is about the loosest adaptation of Issac Asimov's Robot novels/short stories that could ever be conceived.

Where could I even begin to detail the differences? I guess if one was unfamiliar with the novels, it wouldn't matter. But Asimov's Robot novels were some of my favorite reading of all time. It's horrible to think that such a wonderful, expertly-crafted detailed fictional universe, invented by a great master of Science Fiction, is being transformed into a mindless summer action/adventure 'roller-coaster ride'

Personally, I'd rather see Will Smith in Asimov's 'Shah Guido G." 2.gif

i have a lot of faith in director Alex Proyas to deliver a satisfying film with an equally respectable story. after all, The Crow and Dark City are amoung a great class of films.

...of course the fx will garner acclaim on their own..i mean look at those robots!! shhhiate.

• 5 months later...

----------------

On 3/22/2004 1:22:13 AM m00n wrote:

Oh yeah, this is looking good!

----------------

I am a relatively simple man to please. It looks entertaining to me so I am pretty sure I will enjoy it when it comes out. The biggest hing to me is whether or not I should buy it or rent it. My first inclination is always to buy.