Silent pre/pro and amp combo for Klipsch speakers???

GRCRYSTYK

Hello all,...

Have a question reguarding pre/amp processors, and multi channel amps. Given the nature of the Klipsch speakers, ...In the way of processors, and amps. Lets say 200WPC. What have you all found to be dead silent, or all but,..??

I have read many times about background noise and hiss being a problem for Klipsch owners. Not that most SVR's or pre/amp's are poor electronics, but it just doesn't take much at all for the Klipsch to "call out" a little noise. Then of course the amp will just make what it's fed more noticable. Other side of the coin, is the amp itself. It can inject noise to a system as well, all by it's lonesome.

So,..What have you all found to be good mates to your Klipsch?

Thanks much,...GRCRY,...>>>--->

My Parasound power amps are dead silent through my La Scalas.

I had too much hiss from my original ACT-3, but after I had it upgraded, to make it essentially a Stage One, it is nearly dead silent. I have to be less than 6" from the tweeter to hear anything. HT Pre/pros are noted for the hiss, even high-end ones like the Proceed. My ACT-3 is dead silent on analog pass-through.

Update,..so to speak,...

I heard a Rotel 1066, the old model being replaced by the 1068. I didn't get to play it in front of Klipsch speakers, but B&W's. Never the less, the noise floor was all but non exsistant. The B&W's tend to let you know when there isn't something quite right about a recording, much like the Klipsch, so I was glad to see there was something similar in sensitivity to listen to it through. Rotel amps as well,....Very quiet,....

>>>--->