My new speakers

bongo4

My new Rb-35's came yesterday. WOW! They are everything that I dream they would be. I have the RC-35 and when music is played, they are so voice matched, that it sounds like one speaker, from about 12 feet away. I did have to set the center at -3.5, so it flows awesomely!

Was trying to get some rb-5's but couldnt find tham at a decent price. I'm glad, I didnt. What a perfect match and sound from the RB-35's.

Thanks for all of the insight that I recieved from you guys.

Tonight is movie night, Matrix reloaded. Wish my neigborghs luck :)

Yamaha htr-5490

Yamaha DVD-s512

Mains RB-35

Center RC-35

Sur KSF-8.5

Sub KSW-10

You guys are funny. I had to leave town for 2 days. The question between the rb-5 and rb-35's. I herd them both and the rb-5 has a higher tone to it. Some say brightness. I really wanted the rb-5 and the rc-3II but after hearing the rb-35's I did'nt think that there was a $160 difference. There is more bass to the 35's than the 5. I think that there is a seemless sound with the match that i have. Pearl Harbor's, first attack scene is what seperated the speakers to me. Funny thing though when I first plugged them in, the first min, I thought that they were broken because the sound didnt sound right. After 2min,it all came together. I guess the breaking in period. I'm on a budget and I know there can't be a better combo then these!1.gif

----------------

On 3/27/2004 4:01:39 PM Juba310 wrote:

I dont think the speakers would have a 2 minute break in period... isnt that way too short?

----------------

It breaks in more and more after 2minutes for mine........

If 2minutes as an interval..... let's say...... 200+ audible break in intervals for my RB5 9.gif

----------------

On 3/27/2004 4:11:38 PM Juba310 wrote:

I noticed a change in my rb5s after a few weeks... but i dont play them very hard or nonstop. The music doesnt seem as harsh and more natural.

----------------

My RB5 started as low and muffle....... like you speak in the comfortor. I don't really remember how do they get to the peak...... maybe after a week or two, I put them on with lots of music as I was awake. Anyway no way for 2minutes and 1 interval 9.gif

I paid $400. from an unauthorized dealer. I didnt know until I bought my center channel that they werent a dealer. They sold Klipsch and thats all I knew. They are factory sealed. I paid $750 for my ksf-8.5's, from sound advice. If you want the site my e-mail is bongobryan@yahoo.com

Just some questions for you guys. I did not know that the place that I bought my stuff wasnt an authorized dealer,how do they get these speakers? And shouldnt they tell you that they arent? They do sound great and are in brand new condition, any thoughts?

Bryan