For Sale. NIB RF-7's $1200 shipped.

drewbalsman

----------------

On 3/29/2004 1:17:44 PM avman wrote:

just curious-drew

it seems the vast majority of your posts are for selling klipsch speakers.

how is it that you have come upon so many klipsch speakers for sale at prices so low?

a little background info would be nice.

avman.

----------------

Yeah, what's up with that Drew?

----------------

On 3/29/2004 11:31:48 PM arthurs wrote:

Yeah, what's up with that Drew?

----------------

My guess is we aren't going to get a response since Dean's post was up a good 6 hours before he posted; I'm sure he read it. But I am as curious as you guys are.

OTOH, I guess that gives us our answer. Everyone say it together. "Grey Market Goods."

Sorry I didnt respond sooner. My grandmother had a heartattack and is in the hospital. I know the fact that I have sold a few pieces of equipment at low prices has some of you wondering so let me explain. I've been in the Audio/Video business for about 15 years. I have worked at several different stores over the years several of which have been Klipsch dealers. A few years ago Klipsh started a program that allows employees to purchase Klipsch products directly from Klipsch with the stipulation that you have to use them for personal use and keep them for at least one year before you resell them. So being such a big Klipsch fan I jumped at the chance. I try to buy a full system whenever I can. I usually keep it for one year or longer and then sell it. The 7 system I had was intended to build my dream theater. But being in the middle of a divorce has made me decide to sell it. I know many of you are curious as to how I can sell some of these products for the prices I have. I hope this better explains it. They are not "gray market" or "b" stock or anything of that nature. I can assure you that I kept to the stipulations that Klipsch has put into effect with the purchase program.

Thanks,

Drew