Dumbest tweek of all time?

RFinco

Man! You guys insist on knocking things that are outside of your realm of experience and learning.

Just look what happened to moon after he put a photo of his bald self through the paper shredder at work

mychode.jpg

His Chi go chop-sueyed. His Feng got Betrayed.

Hang your crystals now... Grab your green pens and color yourself stupid..

UP IN THE AIR JUNIOR BIRDMEN! UP IN THE AIR BIRDMEN FLY! We have a mission!

Peter Belt has been around for a long time. He advocated paper clips, little strips of aluminum foil, little bitty aligator clips and a bunch of other whatnots that he had specially treated, and then sold for, like, $24 for a 1/4 X 1 inch strip of Reynolds Wrap. He got lambasted by Stereophile several times back in the '80s. He's still around?

Anyone remember the Tice Clock? (The $9.95 digital electric clock that had been specially treated with Tice's Pulse Technology to condition the electrons in the house so your system sounded better when the clock was plugged in, and sold for $495.00)

----------------

On 3/26/2004 7:15:44 PM RFinco wrote:

read a bit and you will see that he, the writer advocates......sigh......personal pictures in your freezer will improve sound quality....

ok...this is just too much...when the spirit world/"energy" realm starts tuning my gear its time to find a new hobby....

----------------

Is that guy serious!?!? 6.gif. Me thinks that dude is a few french fries short of a happy meal! Somehow, I find it hard to believe that putting a couple pictures of myself in the freezer will suddenly make the music coming out of my stereo sound better. That guy can spew all the mumble jumble about spiritual energy and so forth. I'll just pull out that nice little yellow button that I gotten when I was at last year's Klipsch gathering. You know, the same kind of button that PWK seems fond of wiping out to show his opinion on some kine of non-sense.

This is just as rediculous, if not more so, than putting crystals on my amp or greening the edges of my CD's.

Well at least the guy apparently is a very good software engineer and "techie". I think the dialogue below (did you by chance read it?) has some relevance as well and by no means am I some "Bible thumper" (with no disrespect intended to those who are). The fellow makes a convincing argument for believers and nonbelievers alike....

http://throughthecracks.org/gender_article.html

Yeah I agree with you, and maybe I should have just said this, but those pictures just crack me up. C'mon, the haircut - the Peter Pan. That's FUNNY - I wasn't even considering the spiritutal or religous, or gender or even the spritual-religous-gender crossover issues.

Oh no, I agree, he looks goofy........!! (-: I would suspect possibly "a little sugar in his gas tank", but what the h&ll, live and let live, I guess..........I still think that Brit has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek with that freezer business, the Brits are noted for their sardonic wit........!!