Component video and tos link switch

Bruinsrme

Well, I have out grown my connections bewteen 2 DVD players, OTA/Dish receiver, xbox and cable.

I am looking for a component video switch that will switch tos link as well.

Product requirements

switch up to 4 component/audio signals

support HDTV

remote (optional)

under $400 under $200 even better

thank you

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

This does component and TOSLink!

Plus it works with universal remote. They have a cheaper model with single outputs.

----------------

http://www.zektor.com/hds4/index.htm

This unit is awesome. Not only does it handle the component swithing but it converts SPDIF inputs to TOslink out. Great little unit. IMO it is worth the money.

Marvel,

I apologize for not thanking you for the link. THANK YOU.

This device has made my HT source much easier to manage.

Still some wonder about the price. Well having multiple sources and not enough inputs is never a good thing to have. But when you want to do something and have to shut down things to change out devices, well that gets old quick.

Prior to getting it I was on the fence. Having it installed worth the little bit of OT I had to work.

I really wasn't looking for a "thank you", but okay.9.gif More importantly, I wouldn't want to be putting stress on all the connectors. Leavining them wired up would be the way to go. It just looks like a pretty nice device.

Marvel

I will second the "awesomeness" of the Zektor unit! I have had one for several months and I love it! I can now pipe my HD cable box, Xbox, and Liteon 2001 DVD player (upscales to 1080i) all into my single 1080i input on my TV without having to mess with cables. I was also out of digital inputs on my receiver and the box solved that issue as well. It is well worth the $$$ in my opinion.

Laters,

Jeff