Anyone looking for a SVS 20-39 PC+, MINT COND!!

Orange Peel

I am contemplating selling my SVS 20-39 PC+, 100% perfect condition. I would be willing to ship, I have the original box, manual, port plugs, etc, EVERYTHING. Just trying to get an idea, a local AZ sale would be sweet, but not limiting it to that only. Thanks for looking.

Price: $700 plus shipping.

I want to relace the PC+ and the dual CS's with a Dual Ultra setup. So if I sell the PC+ I will save the money to get the Ultra's. So I would have to survive on dual CS's for now :)

Audiophile in AZ - I live in Queen Creek, Ironwood and Ocotillo to be exact. Where are you located?

• 3 weeks later...

----------------

On 5/4/2004 10:17:28 PM garymd wrote:

Is it one of those gigantor tubular deals or a rectangular box?

----------------

These "gigantor tubular deals" are not really as big as some folks might think. Sure, they're tall, but the footprint is actually smaller than most "rectangular boxes", so they don't need a lot of floor space. I thought my wife would sh@t when she saw my first 2039, but she actually liked it enough to let me get another one. They are rarely noticed by anyone as they sit in a corner behind a Chorus main speaker.

Gary-

Rumor has it that SVS will be making micro-box subs sometime later this year, so depending on your time frame, maybe one of these would work? They usually do a pre-order with a discount before they launch a new sub. I did that with my 20-39PC+ and I'm glad I did.

OP-

I'm surprised nobody has taken you up on that sub yet. I am tempted and could have Doug Drake bring it up to CO when they move, but I don't know that I have room for another sub in the theater. I'm finishing my basement and should be able to start bringing the HT gear back in in about 2 weeks. I'll see if I could squeeze another in.

Yeah I am also suprised that it hasn't sold, no biggie, I am still using it 1.gif

There's always room for another sub, or 2 or 3 1.gif hehe Just let me know if you want it, I am willing to take it to Doug's place for you, and I am sure he won't mind testing it out to make sure it works for you 9.gif