Attn RF-7 owners in OR/WA: Pricing assistance needed/RF-7/RC-7 wanted (m00n?)

Audible Nectar

This is for a good friend who lives in the Seattle area, who wishes to purchase a pair of Cherry RF-7's and a Cherry RC-7.

He is looking for a ballpark of what he would expect to pay for 2 RF-7's and an RC-7. As of right now, his local Good Guys dealer is mentioning "an upcoming 15% off sale", but seems in no rush to make a deal. Is this representative of what you paid in the area, or has anyone here done better?

Especially am seeking comments from m00n, but certainly interested in anything anyone in the NW region can add here. Feel free to send an email or PM if you wish.

It's been a long time since I bought my original pair of RF7s. However, when I bought my RF7 center I paid $800.00 for it. I found a new local dealer and he just sold me 3 RC7s for $550.00 each. But that most likely was a group deal.

Not that your friend is interested but this same new dealer was going to sell me a set of RB75's for $720. But I went with the RC7s.

Hope that helps1.gif Oh and I have some RS7s for sale. 9.gif

----------------

On 4/17/2004 11:45:13 AM ygmn wrote:

Not sure bu in my area....for all 3 speakers mentioned...

less then $2500 would be good...less then $2300 would be great

----------------

I forgot to say these are after tax...heheheh