"Metallica " Some kind of Monster , movie .

LOADEDTUNES

OOH! Soundgarden....man, did they have talent.

As far as Metallica goes--their "new" breed of music is weak. Their old stuff is much better. Lars IS a joke, and though I don't like the whole death metal thing there are some AMAZING musicians in that genre...the drummer for "DEATH" comes to mind....

people that rave about NEW metallica are the band wagon people--the ones that first heard of them due to MTV....

They as a band are now everything they claimed they wouldn't be way back when. their transition reminds me of how hippies became yuppies...and Dinks (Dual income no kids)

Please death metal I was into death metal when it was conceived. Anybody can play death metal that's a freakin joke. Yea soundgardens drummer used to be good. Now he's on pearl jam and sucks big time. Don't know the crack people are smoking to think Lars isn't any good.

----------------

On 5/8/2004 2:14:05 PM RFinco wrote:

As far as Metallica goes--their "new" breed of music is weak. Their old stuff is much better. Lars IS a joke, and though I don't like the whole death metal thing there are some AMAZING musicians in that genre...the drummer for "DEATH" comes to mind....

----------------

If you're talking about their last drummer, Richard Christy, then I must wholeheartedly agree. You'd be surprised how many people I come across who think a great drummer is someone who is really fast. But it takes real talent to play fast and with finesse, and Richard Christy falls under that category. His latest work with Iced Earth is quite good as well, but his stuff with Death is simply some of the best drumming I've heard.

PEARL JAM rocks a good as the best of them SO DONT EVEN START SLAMING MY FRIENDS! metallica yeah they were there @ the begining but thet got left right there at the starting blocks as far as smokng crack you have to be if you think lars is any thing more than an average drummer i mean come on there is not 1 time he uses both bass drums at the same time on the black album.

----------------

On 5/10/2004 2:54:33 PM iwillwalk wrote:

PEARL JAM rocks a good as the best of them SO DONT EVEN START SLAMING MY FRIENDS! metallica yeah they were there @ the begining but thet got left right there at the starting blocks as far as smokng crack you have to be if you think lars is any thing more than an average drummer i mean come on there is not 1 time he uses both bass drums at the same time on the black album.

----------------

Pearl jam was awesome untill they got Matt Cameron. I don't know if it was him or what. Now they play tunes for the coma people. Soundgarden was awesome and Matt was then to. Chris is just great.

Who's talking black album the new album he beats them drums. The black album was made for the jocks and cheerleaders to get into. I think that's what Bob rock intended. I think they should ditch Bob rock even though he has became a good friend of theirs. Nobody listened to metallica before the black album just us undergrounders. Even though on the new one i didn't care for the snare. Now i see what he was doing it is so in tune with the old les paul tone.