Looking to sell a pair of Cornwall II

Zbullet

Hi I am interested in selling a pair of Cornwall II speakers. I think because of there size they will be hard to ship. Not that I am unwilling. How would I get in touch with somebody that might be interested. I didn't see a for sale forum. Thanks for your help Cory

I see that you are located in S.C. - just thought I would mention this, as your avatar might confuse the issue for some here....

If you could post the serial numbers and any more information about them you have (like finish color, grill color, and so forth), that would help out a great deal. You came to the right place, as someone in your area may very well want them here on the forum. Also, how much are you asking??

Give this a few days.....there's a good chance someone here will buy them.

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum!!

Thanks Nectar the serial numbers are 8710249-8710250 they are an oak finish. Overall condition is excellent. I am working on getting pictures up. If anyone would like certain types of pics just let me know what you'd like. I am looking for around $1000. Any feedback is welcome Cory

p.s. the pictures will be up shortly (today)

----------------

On 5/15/2004 8:21:40 AM Zbullet wrote:

It seems I can only add 1 picture at a time. If I am wrong please tell me Cory

----------------

Doing it the way you are, which is also the easiest, you can only post one pic at a time.

BTW, the pictures look good! Welcome to the forum! 9.gif

Also, Bullet, keep in mind that many of our forum members do not frequent the boards on weekends - there are many who only are here during the week, for various reasons.

I would suggest giving this a few days into the week for maximum exposure. They look quite nice - I would be surprised if you did not sell them here.