looking for a new owner

marksdad

smillin and i entered into an transaction last december to purchase my turntable, well as you know fed ex damaged it, amd is now doing everything in thier power to ignore the claim, as i sit and try to resolve the problem i am stuck with a dammaged thorens 145 tt, it is i understand now a fixerupper (i have not even opened the box) if anyone would like the tt to fix, it is yours, all it will cost is shipping. pm me12.gif

Mark,

I have a 145 that had the arm damaged (bent) in shipping to me. I plan on using it in a second system. I would be happy to take it off your hands. Hopefully the arm is still good. The Thorens replacement parts company in Germany wants almost $300 for a new arm.

Chris

----------------

On 5/16/2004 9:05:17 AM marksdad wrote:

smillin and i entered into an transaction last december to purchase my turntable, well as you know fed ex damaged it, amd is now doing everything in thier power to ignore the claim, as i sit and try to resolve the problem i am stuck with a dammaged thorens 145 tt, it is i understand now a fixerupper (i have not even opened the box) if anyone would like the tt to fix, it is yours, all it will cost is shipping. pm me12.gif

----------------

The only way you will get your claim settled is to have the turntable. If you had insurance, Fed Ex is usually better than UPS in resolving claims. You probably need to make a call to a regional office and get a fire lit under someones butt.

Klipsch out.

ok i guess i will give it 1 last try, the last time i resubmitted the claim they asked me why i had waited so long before making claim, at that point i proceeded to relate to them all my probs, they told me because of the lateness, i might not have a claim, they will not admit to thier errors, but i will give it 1 last try, and than if not? than i guess it will go up for adoption again, sorry guys, but i owe 1 last try to smillin12.gif