Who sang a song called "Eye 2 Eye"?

m00n

There was an old 80's band, or it could have been a very early 90's band that sang a song called eye to eye, but I'll be damned if I can remember who it was, make matters even worse, is the fact that I can only get quick little rememberances of it in my mind. Then other songs start to cloud my mind...7.gif

The whole reason this popped in my head was because Steve mentioned a Scorpions CD called Eye 2 Eye... But that's definitly not it.

---UPDATE---

OH! Ok, more is popping into my head. They sang that song "Up all night sleep all day". The graphic on thier first album had that image of a girl leaning against a round knife throwing board. She was a brounette with this tight-*** white lacy 1 peace teddy looking thing. Oh she was a hottie.

----------------

On 5/24/2004 10:32:39 PM wheelman wrote:

Man when you said that i thought you were talking about that fruity tune shy shy eye to eye or something from the eighty's or something. I lost it man i really did i new you wouldn't listen to that crap. Forgive me moon.

----------------

LOL... Na, I admit I listened to some stuff that I would never had admitted to.

• Moderators

I don't think that's the worst of it.

Neil Diamond to Metallica?

Hank Williams Jr to Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Patsy Cline to Guns -n- Roses?

Olivia Newton John to Skid Row? (yes, I still have the Skid Row cd also...)

Ecclectic, or just random? Diverse, or moody? Who knows.

My favorites remain somewhere in the middle of those examples, however 1.gif

Yea i gave that slaughter cd away drunk one night. I always liked that cover. That really captured the late eihgty's. Everyone drooling over a hot chick theme. Right before grundge came and turned us all suicidal. Rambling's of a drug induced stupor. It's all good. I was into suicidal tendancies big time at the time also infectious grooves. Hey hey hey somebody's alway's funk'n with your head. No matter where you go you know you just can't stop people from funk'n with your head. I was hanging around wasn't making no sound then you come on down, but you say that thing to me. With your runny nose and your out of date clothes and you still are playing with G.I. Joes so stay away from me.///So why you fu why fu fu funk'n with my head. Hey hey hey somebody's always funk'n with my head. No matter where i go I know. I just can't stop people from funk'n with my head./// You got your attitude and your'e getting crude and your'e thinking your'e rude. But you ain't got she with me, and you ain't got a clue and you smell like pu and you can't even walk with your size 20 shoes so step away form me./// Funk it up. Can't you hear what i just said stop that funk'n with my head. Hey hey hey someobyd's alway's funk'n with my head. No matter where i go i know. I just can't stop people from funk'n with my head. Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey watch the funk'n with my head. Don't matter what you know don't matter what you show doesn't matter where you come or where your'e gonna go when your'e funk'n with my head. THE PLAUGE THAT MAKES YOUR BOOTY MOVE.....IT'S THE INFECTIOUS GROOVES

----------------

On 5/25/2004 10:32:48 AM Maynard42 wrote:

Amy,

The Cowboy Junkies and Slaughter?

Talk about diverse musical taste. :)

----------------

Hey, Maynard42: Ya wanna talk diverse? What about from Rimsky Korsakov to Nine Inch Nails? Seriously! 9.gif