My Sapphire Radeon X800PRO here ! HE HE

TheEAR

----------------

On 6/10/2004 5:56:13 PM JillsMan wrote:

lol....is pci exp. even available yet? you wont see much difference til you get the new intel chipsets.

----------------

The gain from my "old" Sapphire 9800XT Ultimate to this X800PRO is damn real,from almost 7400 3Dmarks in 2003 to nearly 11000!

This is a real and solid gain,I did not even push the new card too much yet.With the upcoming X800XT Platinum I should reach 15K in 2003 with overclockng(helped by my trusty overclocked 3.4@3.96GHz P4.

When you surpass 10K in 2003 the PC is fast,damn fast for any game thrown its way.

875 chipset? the only one worth having:)

i DO know the new cards are pcix, but im not familiar with the slot itself. is it the same config just diff specs? or are they selling agp versions?

excellent scores btw. better start saven your money, theres some hot stuff com'n down the pipke from intel.

2 x p3 1.26 T's

supermicro p3tdde

1g pc133

2 x WD 1000JB raid 0

8500 64mg

and some other stuff:)

still works for games, but no quality, still rocks for everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

2.8E 800Mhz FSB, 1 Gig DDR400 of Kingston Hyper X memory, 5200 Ultra from PNY(wich BTW sucks for this computer) Serial-ata Maxtor HD (80 gig) ViewSonic CRT flatscreen 17" and upgrading to the ProMedia 2.1 with an Audigy 2 ZS, Wich i hate to admit for under 450 bucks still coulda done better.

----------------

On 6/20/2004 1:23:25 PM TheEAR wrote:

LOL some funny stuff! GWB looks like he is ready for the elections.

----------------

Haha, seriously. I was only posting it because I need to host it for my LJ. Stupid angelfire doesnt give enough bandwith... so I'm "borrowing" some of Klipsch's instead. Glad someone likes the pic 9.gif5.gif

Maybe you should write us a review about the image quality between the two. Reports from various review sites seem to side with the 6800U on image quality. Even microsoft says that the 6800U has more realistic rendering than the X800. Maybe this precision is what is causing the 6800U from catching the X800. New stuff has come up questioning the X800's new form of aniscopic filtering also.

On my P43.4@3.96 I use CoolerMaster Hyper 6 new monster heatpipe cooler with a Sunon Tornado fan,Swiftech's northbridge cooler with a Sunon fan(40mm moving around 20CFM)from a server 1U case.

My Athlon64 3400(stock speed for now)is cooled by Swiftech,similar to the MCX,here a Delta 80CFM fan cools the CPU.

My last is a AthlonXP 2500@3200,no voltage bump here,CoolerMaster heatpipe copper heatsink/Delta 60mm 51CFM monster fan.Vantec Iceberq on Nforce2 northbridge.

All three can run any new games I throw at them with ease,soon the P4 and Athlon64 will get a boost from the ATI X800XT PE and GeForce 6800Ultra.For now they use the X800PRO and FX5950Ultra cards.Surviving on low FPS...LOL

Best