French music anyone??

i me quiet sure she is not...

she was on tv some days ago here in france and she said she has a boyfriend.but nothing more.

don t forget she is only about 22 years old, in france very few people are married before at least 25.

young people are more "free" here than in the usa and even if two young are in love a wedding is expansive so they must save money before getting married (you can trust me i know what i say because i m 23)

of course there must be some exeption but i bet she is not one9.gif

I guess I don't feel so bad now. Heck, I'm 38 and not married but I have lived with the same girlfriend for about 7 years now. I have a few friends that have been married and divorced 3 times already. Guess I just like to stand back and watch all the mistakes THEY make.

Unfortunatley here people pay more taxes if they get married. The people call it the "Marriage Penalty Tax". About 25 years ago my grandparents were each about 85 years old and living on a slim income but they were getting by. They actually had to get a no-fault divorce so they could make ends meet when that new tax went into effect.

Besides, my girlfriend is in WAYYYYY too much debt for me to handle if she passes away (she's 12 years older than I).15.gif

doudou:

Whats going on with Alizee? Her package seems so NOT French. Who is she popular with? The Alizee show seems too American, a la Britney Spears, to be popular in France.

When I visit my French Friends they discuss with me as an American how my culture is contaminating France via McDonald's, American junk movies, Disneyland Paris etc.

Is France changing? Are American style things becoming popular in France now?

----------------

When I visit my French Friends they discuss with me as an American how “my” culture is contaminating France via McDonald's, American junk movies, Disneyland Paris etc.

----------------

"...American junk movies..." Does that include Michael Moore?

(OH NO!)

----------------

On 6/10/2004 2:53:59 PM Royster wrote:

Nothing French for me! I am on the boycot France team.

Royster

----------------

Patton4bugslarg.jpg

Be seated men. I have a few words to say before I lead you into this great battle. We have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit and the best men in the world. Now theres another thing I want you to remember. I dont want to get any messages saying that we are eating French Fries. Were NOT eating French Fries. We are NOT eating Freedom Fries. We will be eliminating all fries from the planet during this conflict. Thirty years from now, after this great World War, when youre working your 20 hour a week job at Burger King and your grandson walks in and asks you for a BK broiler and a large Pepsi you wont ever have to say, Fries with that? Any questions?

That is all!

I'm a French (via Canada), born in the USA and I spit on you. Phew! Right now on the changer I'm playing Beau Soleil from Cajun country and Edith Piaf's La Vie en Rose". Have I mentioned that I spit on you! You Anglo Saxon Dogs listen to Ute Lemper if you must (she's also on the changer).

Ptewee! Ptewee!

(tongue in check lest I offend) Oh, tongue. Wit a little garlic, sauteed in a cream sauce. Merde is incredibale, No?

I'm a French (via Canada), born in the USA and I spit on you. Phew! Right now on the changer I'm playing Beau Soleil from Cajun country and Edith Piaf's La Vie en Rose". Have I mentioned that I spit on you! You Anglo Saxon Dogs listen to Ute Lemper if you must (she's also on the changer).

Ptewee! Ptewee!

(tongue in check lest I offend) Oh, tongue. Wit a little garlic, sauteed in a cream sauce. Merde is incredibale, No?

i don t think american culture is contaminating France more than before.

don t forget that some french thing have contaminated american culture too (some words and sentences for exemple) and it seems that french things are in fashion now in usa.

britney s style is not the same as alizee.

and a sexy girl don t belong to american fashion...2.gif

anyway french culture and american culture are different even if they seem to be the same.there will always be some little differences.

----------------

On 6/14/2004 2:25:12 AM doudou wrote:

don t forget that some french thing have contaminated american culture too (some words and sentences for exemple) and it seems that french things are in fashion now in usa.

2.gif

----------------

I know what you mean! Whenever I buy canned green beans, I always buy the "French-cut" or "French Style"

And there's lots of fancy mustards out there, but I still prefer good old fashioned "French's"

2.gif

----------------

On 6/14/2004 2:25:12 AM doudou wrote:

.....and a sexy girl don t belong to american fashion...
2.gif

----------------

Thanks for your reply doudou.

Sexy French girls? Name one sexy French girl.

Actually, name many sexy French girls, and if possible provide websites and photos!9.gif

Glad to see the French arent too sophisticated for the likes of Alizee. Keep it coming France!

cleeve:

the old fashion french is a cliché, if you want to see one of them i think you have to go back to the 30's.

what s an old fashion french for you?

frank speaker:

one sexy french girl?very easy:my girl friend1.gif

some you may know:

noemie lenoir

sophie marceau

isabelle adjanie

laetitia casta

alizée9.gif

amy unger9.gif oups she s not french...

and even more if you want...just watch a french film and i bet you ll find some french sexy girl.

i don t want to send pics of these girls (especaly those of my girlfriend) it s not the aim of this forum...

----------------

On 6/15/2004 2:46:03 AM doudou wrote:

i don t want to send pics of these girls (especaly those of my girlfriend) it s not the aim of this forum...

----------------

Girly pictures on the forum? Theyll call DUH POLICE on ya!

duhsml.gifdoudou doooduhsml.gifda da daaa

Is all I want to say to you

Your innocence might pull you through

Is all I want to say to you

They're meaningless and all that's true