Looking to buy.......

Hey everyone, I've been having trouble finding the matching speakers to my set so I was wondering if any of you would by chance have a pair of RS-3ll's and/or an RC-3ll??? I would really like to finish off my system, looking for these two models in mint condition and anyone who is willing to ship to Canada.1.gif

----------------

On 6/14/2004 11:41:58 PM Kyler Cavers wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been having trouble finding the matching speakers to my set so I was wondering if any of you would by chance have a pair of RS-3ll's and/or an RC-3ll??? I would really like to finish off my system, looking for these two models in mint condition and anyone who is willing to ship to Canada.
1.gif

----------------

I have a RC3-II and will be upgrading to a 7 series system sometime within the next few weeks, if you didn't mind waiting. I can take some pictures of it as well if you're interested. Cosmetically it's perfect except for one of the pegs on the speaker grill broke off. I still have the peg, just never bothered to reglue it. Also, it was purchased through an authorized dealer (ultimate electronics) so it does have about 4 years left on the warranty. PM me if interested.

Kyle, did you try Kromer Radio, on bathurst st. in Toronto, Ontario? I thought that I mentioned they had numerous rs3's and also that they were offering really good prices on all Klipsch stuff, as they are dropping the line. They had offered me an Rsw12 for $ 1200 cdn, which was a really good price, however, I had no $$ at the time.

I don't think it works that way. I don't think that selling used gear will take away in sales, since people selling it are most likely upgrading to more expensive gear, which will undoubtedly bring Klipsch better margins (for example, someone selling used RF-3s to someone else in order to buy RF-7s, will bring Klipsch more money than if the person buying the used equipment bought RF-3s and the person upgrading could not do so because of monetary constraints).

Just a thought.

----------------

On 6/16/2004 3:45:44 PM meuge wrote:

I don't think it works that way. I don't think that selling used gear will take away in sales, since people selling it are most likely upgrading to more expensive gear, which will undoubtedly bring Klipsch better margins (for example, someone selling used RF-3s to someone else in order to buy RF-7s, will bring Klipsch more money than if the person buying the used equipment bought RF-3s and the person upgrading could not do so because of monetary constraints).

Just a thought.

----------------

i agree with your thought. I just wish that klipsch would do direct internet sales, so that we would not have to deal with middle men.