Good Price for RC3ii????

Juba310

My local goodguys is having a sale on select Klipsch speakers, 50% off. Im really tight on cash right now though, so I'd like some opinions. Right now my HT is lacking a center, and they have an RC3ii on sale for 175+tax. Is this a great deal, or just an OK one. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Egh, such confliction. I'm trying to save up for a car right now and only have about 1/2 of what I need... not even including money for gas+insurance. Gahh, I think a car outweighs speakers at the moment... as because where im located i need a car to do just about anything away from the house. I use my system for mostly music too (about 75%) so I guess I don't need the center that bad. Hurts to pass up a great deal, though =/.

I just bought the rc3s and rs3 from good guys. The rc3 was a great deal and the rs3 good. But I like the fact that they are new and from an authorized dealer. You can find them for a little less online. Whether used, at ebay or some online dealer. But you would also have to pay 20-30 bucks for shipping. I ended up paying 7 bucks in sales tax and walked out with it the same day.

I haven't tried them out yet, only opened them up. I don't have an amp to run them on. So far I run my present RB5s off my computer and a little cambridge 20 watt 2 channel amp.

Sorry, but i can't take your guys' reccomendations. I've decided that I cant blow 200 dollars on something I wont even use that often... even if it is a great deal. Movies allready sound great on my system, and im sure a center would definetely add to the experience, but I dont think its justified when I'm in great need of a car.

Thanks for all the input though. I appreciate it!

I have been looking tirelessly for a Klipsch rc-3II or rc-3 and cannot find one. There is not even a decent one on ebay right now and no online retailers carry them anymore. Does anyone know of any stores in the Southeast or online stores that still carry them? Or does anyone want to sell one?