Name That Alter Ego

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 7/1/2004 7:20:27 AM more wrote:

yo! beginni!

You're living proof that ANYONE can get a hand job around here!
11.gif

----------------

More-

I'm flattered that you noticed, considering that you troll around here, 3 socks to the wind. By the way, didn't your dentist warn you about the ill effects of opening beer bottles with your teeth?

Looks like the sock party is over. And it is also apparent that sock/puppet insults are not PC anymore. I apologize if I have offended anyone, this was all intended in fun. I didn't even realize there was a problem until I tried to connect to the forum yesterday and got this...

banned2.jpg

I was quite shocked to say the least.

For the record, All of the sock puppets on this thread are my creation and I really tried to take care in selecting the personifications from people I felt would not be offended (with the exception of Less's cousin More 2.gif).

Obviously, cluless has not been banned (YET), but my main home IP address has been blocked.

TTFN

clu, less, more, beginni, tvman, alternatereality, sheepie_dan, rodent_guy, graymd, hardly_witless

Yep - I saw your banning and was attempting to get to Trey and tell him who I thought it was and how much in good fun I thought the posts were, but I couldn't get access to the server while it was on my mind. I believe the admins thought you were being malicious - I didn't notice any of the regulars having a problem.

Trey and Amy - Clu's apology seems heartfelt. I vote her IP address be released.....

Ditto what Henry said. If you need to ban Cluless, then I hope you can shut the board down for a couple years. This sock puppy thread has been a good laugh, tho methinks the Queen is getting confused over a gentle mocking of others versus a general mocking of herself vs an all out attack on specific people. Certain aspects of "Alice in Wonderland" do seem to crop up while contemplating enforcement actions.

Guys! Thanks!

Anyhow, this thread was meant for a bit of comic relief... I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't offended any of the forum members SOOOOOO! may the show continue until the socks (or I) get the boot or until we find a comic to provide relief...2.gif

Im late, Im late, for a very important date!

No time to say hello, goodbye!

Im late, Im late, Im late!

No, no, no,no, no, no, no, Im overdue.

Im reallyin a stew.

No time to say goodbye, hello!

Im late, Im late, Im late!

wow...I've always enjoyed reading your posts and witty humour CL, so when does the Gestapo arrive?

Sounds like my home town police state...photo radar, laser radar, red light cameras, right turn on red light cameras, roving 2-way radar, hiding behind municipal and civilian vehicles run out at you radar etc etc etc.....11.gif

PM no man, pass da splif and we can chat man....10.gif

when I joined this place I was liven in Canada's High Arctic, in a far away place called Inuvik, in the Northwest Terittories man, would knock your socks off North of 60, no chit, the Jamacian bobsled team had it easy in Calgary man 10.gif

Santa use to come and hang out in the beer gardens and hottub area during the off season...he still has a fetish for Eskimo pie man2.gif