Klipschstock suggestions

We have a critical mass in the metro St. Louis area to throw another Klipsch gathering, with an estimated weekend sometime in July or early August. Featured listening systems will include an RF7 home based theatre, a Heresy all around home theatre, a Belle with tubed McIntosh system, a vintage 50s shorthorn/Khorn/Scott system, and a Klipschorn/Blueberry/NOSValves DRD setup.

My wife and I have a substantial backyard with enough camping room for two Boy scout troops, vigilantly patrolled by a tricolored sheltie. We have three hotels within five minutes of the house, and we have the highest rated free zoo in the country, along with Frommer's No. 1 rated childrens' attraction in the country, the Magic House. Throw in the Cardinals, Six Flags, and some tremendous restaurants, St. Louis is a great weekend getaway for your family as well.

Any suggestions for a good date?

Bad, bad boy!!!!

Honey, Let's go check out "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"6.gif When I think of my friend's '73 Dodge Dart Swinger, the one with the slant six, sports stripe, and fold down rear seat, I think that Detroit certainly isn't making them like they used to!

We could hit the Chuck-A-Burger Friday night cruise, as well.

Hello Dave - My apologies - a hectic life here lately - for not getting back to you in private.

Due to family delimma it is hard for me to predict availability for a while and I lose focus trying to go too far out. I am best begining the last weekend in July and possibly the next two weekends in August. I will try to be helpful anytime you choose.

I would be glad to have some folks drop by out here in the country to visit the Heresy HT. They can sleep on the back porch and cool down in the pool. We will have extra places for folks to sleep - in later August daughter goes back to school and another room opens up. We are pretty good up through the second weekend in September, but will be in Australia for the next several weeks after.

There you go - more of a schedule than you probably needed...

Hey Dave, nice town you've got there. I drove the 5 hours from Indy to St. L a few years back to photo a wedding. Would love to see St. L again. Seems like the downtown was very nice, especially liked your Union Station- still operating, unlike ours.

Having missed the INdy gathering, I'd love to meet some of the Klipsch fans. My schedule is free July 24 or Aug 7. Thanks for the invite.

Michael