Vote of Support for Moderator(s)

Hello:

With Amy being pregnant, do you think she will understand us more after delivery, or at least how we think?12.gif

Yes, we have given kudos. But in the end, we still want to know if we are doing a good job as well as rating the Moderators.

A friend just bought a pair of Klipsch Speakers. He has been inviting me over to see the "twins."

Let's see: pregnant, humour, Modertor, twins. Yep we're hitting our teen years - now if I could only keep the gray out of my beard and need for more light while reading...

dodger

• Moderators

Thanks to everyone.... I do enjoy everyone's personalities, whether I agree with your philosophies or not! And I do agree with maxg... Moderators should be more in the background. I do like to post my thoughts occassionally, but usually on off-topic subjects for fun. Other than that, it's best I'm not heard from. Hopefully, as things quiet down from the disagreement over enforcing the rules, the less and less you'll hear from us.

I did not enjoy banning political topics as a rule, by the way. The only reason I did that was because they were out of control and leading to too much animosity between members. Perhaps as things settle down a bit, we can be civilized enough again to allow some relatively good-natured discussions on the subject (is that possible??).

At any rate, I'm going to shut this one down, for one, I'm getting embarrassed, and two, it's time to start fading in the background....

Play nice 1.gif