Aqua teen hunger force

wheelman

My name is Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad youre up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a taurus. Cause we are the Aqua teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream. Just had to break it down for ya!

Guest David Copenhaver

If you haven't already, I would go to the Cartoon Network website and check out the cool cards that you can send to your friends! I sent one with Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and my friend really got a kick out of it.

Guest David Copenhaver

The Mooninites are great! They remind me of the kids I grew up with that would always find ways to help me get myself in trouble! And their lasers are a force to be reckoned with!!9.gif

The mooninites rule! LOL That show kicks man. Did anyone check the one with Zakk Wylde doing the birthday song all messed up, and came to get paid? Getty Lee was sussposed to of sang it too. It was hilarious. The mooninites are 2 bit graphics how freakin genious is this show or what? LOL. I Swear the bigger mooninite sounds like Will Pharrell. I think I am gonna have to buy the dvd's plus season two is coming up on dvd this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the Mooninites are definitely great, but my favorite episode to date has to be "Interfection" (the episode where Shake opens all the pop-ups and signs up for wwwyzzerdd.com's intrusive Internet service).

Shake: "Be quiet! The search engine needs complete silence in order to function!"

Meatwad: "Oh shoot. I forgot."

Shake: "Well if you don't learn that lesson we'll have to shove skewers through your mouth, and then we'll see how easy the ax slices through the meat!"

*Meatwad starts crying*

Shake: "O.K... That was a little big. Listen, I would never hit you with an ax.....when you had skewers through your mouth."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...