Can you identify these Klipsch speakers?

Boy, that listing has about as poor a description and photography as they come. Hard to tell much of anything about those.

Looking at the back, they do have a passive bass radiator, which means they could be Chorus II's. Nothing else in the pic to help out with a sense of scale.

Another speaker of similar proportions would be the Forte, but I don't know if they have the passive radiator or not.

Strange too is that the listing says 'ships worldwide' in one place, under 'shipping' it says 'free' (in the USA), and in the actual listing it says 'If you win we will set up a time for you to come get the speakers.' So what's the deal?

Compounding the confusion, I wrote the guy to ask if indeed shipping is free. His response:

"Yeah, exactly. No charge to ship. I am going to have Captian Kirk beam them to you."

Subsequent requests for re-clarification have gone unanswered. Talk about a few cards short.....

Well, they went for $285.

Some guy tried to snipe them at $280, but didn't go high enough to outbid the winner who had bid earlier.

Anybody here? Probably the lowest price I've ever seen for a pair of Chorus on Ebay. I think the poor description and pics caused this auction to not get up on the radar screen of most folks. Wonder if the seller knew what he had or if he finds out he'll actually complete the transaction.

I'd e-mailed the guy, with some questions, with no response. Wonder what kind of shape thes are in. Best wishes to the winner.

• 3 years later...