Wow forum works again. My new stuff is on the way....

radiob

Man seems like a long time since the forum has been working right for me. I took what I have learned hear on the forum, and now have a blueberry pre-amp. I also purchased a set of Bottle Head 2a3 mono blocks that will be here next week. I am like a kid waiting for santa clause, I cant wait to hear my chorus2s with this equipment. I am curious to see how it will compare to my sunfire equipment{ I bet it will smoke it} Rob1.gif

Once you're up and running with the new gear, be sure to give us your opinions/ conclusions. Once again, I'm jealous. (don't worry it only happens every time I check into the forum and see what stuff everybody else is using)

----------------

On 7/9/2004 7:24:04 PM radiob wrote:

Man seems like a long time since the forum has been working right for me. I took what I have learned hear on the forum, and now have a blueberry pre-amp. I also purchased a set of Bottle Head 2a3 mono blocks that will be here next week. I am like a kid waiting for santa clause, I cant wait to hear my chorus2s with this equipment. I am curious to see how it will compare to my sunfire equipment{ I bet it will smoke it} Rob
1.gif

----------------

Rob, I don't know if it will "smoke it" but it will sure sound warmer and more refined. One things for sure, you will have hours and hours and years of enjoyment!3.gif

Rick

PS: Wait 'til you get into the nuances of rolling in different tubes. You'll know when "you've got it bad".

Thebes,

I just noticed your signature line. Are you sure Arlo Guthrie said that? I remember that line from the end of The Beatles' "Helter Skelter." Guess which of the lads shouted it out...

----------------

On 7/10/2004 8:28:10 AM fini wrote:

Thebes,

I just noticed your signature line. Are you sure Arlo Guthrie said that? I remember that line from the end of The Beatles' "Helter Skelter." Guess which of the lads shouted it out...

----------------

John Lennon?

----------------

On 7/10/2004 8:42:52 AM DaddyDee wrote:

----------------

On 7/10/2004 8:28:10 AM fini wrote:

Thebes,

----------------

John Lennon?

----------------

That's what I always thought, too. Apparently (from a website I checked out this morning- and we all know how we should believe everything we read on the web) not!

Im not really replacing, I will keep my sunfire 600 two, but I will also use it with the blueberry. Every now and then, I crave eye blurring rock-n-roll. This upgrade started with the purchase of a dared 12 watt pp intergrade, and it out performed the sunfire at low volume. I cant wait to here the paramours set sound, I will keep everyone posted with results. I also have a sunfire 300 two looking for a new home, if anyone is intrested, say 850.00 takes it.1.gif

NOTE about later pressings: A few mistakes (omitting George Martin's name, mistakingly identifying "Misery" and "There's a Place" as having their first stereo release in the US, and misidentifying John as having said "I've got blisters on my fingers!" at the end of "Helter Skelter" ) were corrected on later issues.

From Capitol Records:

http://members.aol.com/egweimi/btls/caplps.htm

Ringo it is!