Where to get spikes?

cmdridq

Does anybody know where I could get a set of spikes for the feet in my RF3-II speakers? The local dealer isn't that 'local', so I was hoping there was some way to get a set online, but I haven't been able to find anything at klipsch.com, so....

1-800-klipsch. Ask for the parts dept. The spikes are 1/4" coarse thread, so you might be able to find something locally. The spikes are packaged with the manual, under the foam in the bottom of the box, if you still have them. I did not realize that at first, until it was pointed out to me, as I opened the top of the box.

Hello,

Try (audiopoints.com) Starsound technologies has lots of stuff. Check (audiogon.com) under the "tweaks" section. They sure are expensive little things.

I made my own spikes by going to a local hardware and getting some heavy duty almost 1/4" lag type screws and sharpening the heads on a grinder to a point then running them into the bottom of the speaker cabinets.

Pat.......3.gif