Klipschorn forum

Well Ray -

In the two channel area here you will get most of the Khorn experts in the world. Search and visit and you will be very pleased. Many of the folks there show up elsewhere in audio forums and are pretty well respected in this faceless forum community.

Welcome

In your search, I bet you found a fair share of Khorn bashers.

Those idiots who prefer there "audiophile" sound over a live sound.1.gif

Poor misguided souls.11.gif

Did'nt I just read a thread here about talking to people who think they know something about audio, but obviously don't.

Welcome to the Forum.

At least you finally found this place, there are a lot of smart, helpfull people here who know a lot about the Khorn.

JM

Best way to get your feet wet is to post a topic up in 2 Channel about any comments or concerns you have about the Khorns. People are almost religous about those big daddy's so you will have plenty of feedback and get to meet some of the inmates.

Don't be bashfull now. After all they are tolerant enough to let me run loose around here and I'm barely house trained.

----------------

On 7/22/2004 1:00:03 PM scottielover wrote:

I have been looking for a web forum, site, or bulletinboard devoded to the Klipschorn for several days now, and to my suprise I have not been able to find one. Is there one out there??

Thanks

----------------

You found it .

If you have a question that can't be answer here , then it does not relate to the k-horn .

Fire away !! What you want to know ?

Crossover modifications ?

Horn dampening ?

Driver info ?

Need parts ?

Refinishing ? / grille cloth ?

Proper sealing to the corner methods ?

Wall reinforcement or false corner construction ?

Date codes ? and k-horn models ?

A simple search useing the forum search engine will find you enough reading for the next year . Posting in 2 channel or updating / modification sections will likly get you faster results then the general question area .

BTW : Welcome to the black hole we call the klipsch forum , plan on spending some more cash if you stick around . Were real good at spending money around here . lol

3.gif