New Star Wars Title!

skonopa

Lucasfilm Unveils New 'Star Wars' Title.

Now we can look forward to "The Revenge of the Sith". If this movie ends up being as bad as Episode I was, then we will also have the "The Revenge of the Fans". Despite the truly hokey love seens in Episode II, I'll admit it is actually quite a bit more tolerable than Episode I.

I wonder what George Lucas will do after this Star Wars movie is done. Will he try to "remake" the original three Star Wars?

I liked all the star wars.....

Probably the original the most.....

they each have some great parts and a few bad parts...

Yeah the jabber head was the most annoying...but I cannot wait for this last movie....to complete the story....

I have heard others say Episode II was worse than Episode I. Personally, I find them both lacking compared to the original Trilogy but I am interested to see how this finally gets tied all together. I will eventually own them all but the first three will always be special!

I liked Episode II a little better, it was darker and overall more refined as an overall package.

There was only two things I liked about Episode 1; the Pod Race, and the end "Dual of the Fates" (best battle song ever!) between The Jedi's and Maul...that was badass.

Latest news from Lucasville: at the end of the upcoming release of the "original" trilogy on DVD, the end of return of the Jedi is edited so that the guy playing Anniken in the current prequel movies appears in ghost-form with Yoda and Obi wan instead of the original actor. Lame. That's worse than "guido shoots first" by far I think. My childhood is now officially ruined.

----------------

On 7/25/2004 11:07:47 AM skonopa wrote:

I wonder what George Lucas will do after this Star Wars movie is done. Will he try to "remake" the original three Star Wars?
----------------

I have always heard that there are 9 total films. Therefore I assumed that he would move right into the final three movies. Has anyone else heard this?

David

I think I read one of the books about one of those final three movies. I'm not sure which one it was, or if it was an entire movie or simply a portion of one. *****SPOILER****** In any event, Han Solo and Princess Leia were married and living on Tattoine, I believe. If that's the case, and they do go ahead with the final three movies, I wonder if Lucas would be able to get the original actors back. Harrison Ford would probably do it, as long as what's-her-toes Alley McBeal is in it!!! lol

Maybe she could play Jabba the Huts alter-ego?!

David

I got this from a friend on ICQ last night--thought it was rather funny

<01:08> Simon: This past weekend George Lucas announced the title to the final Star Wars

movie. It's called, "I Hope You Geeks Have Some Money Left To Go See This

Piece Of **** Fifty Times In The Theatre; Not To Mention Buy All Of The

Overpriced Merchandise To Fill Your Bedroom In Your Mom's Basement". The

fans have taken to calling it Episode III.