Black Grill cloth

ricktate

I have some grill cloth i ordered for some Heresys...i got some extra,,,while i would love to keep this free thing going...the c.o.d. cost was higher than i figured so would need a little money,,,,not alot though,,,i got 2 yards but it was 72 inches wide,,lol...its style 17 from Dura Crest,,,exact match i think well let me know if anyone needs some,,Rick

• 3 months later...

Im doing some K-horns right now when im done will let you know if i have enough for some heresys.But you can order the cloth from Dura Crest Fabrics ask for Ralph 708-344-4900 #17 black is the exact one. But if you want to wait a bit im in the middle of reveneering my Ks and im sure i will have some left over i will let you have it real cheap. I ordered way to much at first but didnt think i was ever going to find a pair of K-Horns. Rick

Thanks Rick,

Glad you found the Khorns! We'll see how it all turns out. Let me know. I'm not sure how anxious my mother will be to change the grill cloth. I've read that JoAnn Fabrics has the cloth too. Anyone know what the difference is between the cloth at these different sources? Is one fabtic more "correct" than another. This would be for Heresy's if that matters.

Tamara