More new words....

O.k. it's been a while so here's a few:

Hypertwistate: To simultaneously cause pain in one's neck, shoulder, back, wrist and elbow while trying to reach an object in the back seat of an automobile while driving.

Transfalate: Having just enough background in a foreign to attempt a translation, which always ends up wrong, and usually leads to getting your butt kicked by insulted natives.

Splatbuzzleyuck: The guts or remains of any small insect that has just been squashed by a flyswatter, shoe or towel.

Fruflustercrunch: Accidentally biting into artificial fruit from a display basket.

Spidoh: To spill a large quantity of a spice, typically salt or pepper, into already prepared food thus ruining the dish.

Pisapied: Mammals that lean forward at gravity defying angles while walking. Commonly, dogs walking of leashes and people walking into heavy winds.

Microsplosion: Small food explosions that occur only in microwaves.

O.k. not the best, but I'll post more when I get them....

floobar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (floo bär)

noun. State of being. Derivation - concatenation of Flatulence and Fubar. Commonly refered as a "terminal brain fart." Floobared, Floobarty.

"I tried to imagine John Kerry wearing dark glasses playing the saxaphone on the Tonight show like Clinton did, and my brain went all floobarty on me."

Luposlipophobia: The fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen

table while wearing socks on a newly waxed floor. (Thank you, Mr. Larson.)

Unanimungous: A unanimous vote with huge numbers of voters.

Babblegram: A long rambling voicemail.