Get a Free Ipod or Ipod Mini -- Legit

activemx

Hey guys well i came across this website http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7743812

and i decided to check if this is scam or real and seems like this is real. People have actually received their ipods. There are even guides out there to complete this offer. Basically u have to sign up for a trial offer and get 5 people to sign up for an offer. Offers are not that hard. Some require credit car. Usually trial offer like AOL that can be canceled or signing up for an ebay account.

So give it a go at http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7743812 so you could get me an ipod and ur self one too:)

Thnaks

guys

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7743812 - link

http://www.freeipodguide.com/ - the guide

I have a domain name which comes with unlimited email addresses ($3/month). For questionable things I never download the email, and check it using the webmail utility, and I made a couple of special addresses such as junk001 and junk 002, and there's a third one but I am sure you can guess its name : )

I also made a special address for my online shopping needs, as well as my official address and an address for my friends. Along with plenty of rules in Outlook and junkmail filtering for addresses that are likely to get junkmail, only 3-5 junk emails get through to me per day, and I have yet to have lost one due to a false positive... at least not that I know of.

Wtf are you talking about logic? you ****ing ****heads heavent even read the site i put the link for www.freeipodguide.com where they have the damn proof that people are getting their ipods. SO im not going to put some scam on this forum. I Have been reading these forums for more then 2 now. Anyhow lets talk about simple logic as you say.

You sign up for an offer which like sigingup up with their sponsors like ebay, aol, ge mastercard, and lots of other ones. Thes companies pay Gratis (the chief company) money for every peorson that signs up to recover the cost (Nothing is free as one of u said) and you have to reffer 5 people to sign up for an offer. So 50 bucks from each person? they make 300 bucks from one person getting an ipod. COst for them to get an ipod is prolly 200 because they buy in bulk. SO thats how they MAke money and give u a free ipod. So if you dont beleive me and dont read that site and still think its a scam you are a ****ing dumbass.

Good luck!

Akshay

Active, I had gone to the site before posting, but wasn't about to go through the registration process without looking over terms and conditions and checking for uptodate secutrity certificats. The links to terms and conditions will not pop up which puts you in the position of giving out info wihthout knowing what it will be used for. Not good. Was able to find one article online where the author had talked to the folks who put this sight up. He, like you, seems to think its probably legit. However, the guy he talked to freely admitted that most people can't get the full five friends to sign up so they usually don't get an ipod.

While this type of scheme is not technically a Ponzi scheme it's still not a very nice way to makret products. Reminds me of the "friends and family" nonsense one of the telephone companies was marketing for a while.

Believe me I'm not slamming you, and I appreicate you letting us know about it, but it's not for me.

Well ofcourse im not forcing anyone to sign up. I posted it for my own benifit. I dont really care if anyone does not want to sign up. The only reason i posted is because i want to get an ipod since it has worked for other people. Im providing you guys with an oppertunity, so take take it or leave it.

Akshay

• 2 weeks later...