Counterstrike Source

Underhanded Penguin

I just bought CS: Condition Zero because there is a free beta download of Counterstrike Source running on the Halflife 2 engine. The graphics are awesome. Very clean. Physics is really cool too. Most realistic implementation of physics in a game to date. I can't wait for HL2. So far the beta only has the dedust map. Hopefully, they will add more soon before HL 2 comes out, which could be a long time.

Oh for crying out loud. The going gold monday post was a fake. It's not going gold monday. But on the plus side, it is available for preload so they gotta be really close. The preload is for the entire game! After downloading a message saying a locked copy of half-life 2 has been downloaded on your computer etc etc. IF it doesn't come out this year I'm going to throw my x800pro in the garbage.

Valve is playing jokes,they push the game back and back and back,then "scripted" dumb childish leaks slow it more(read the game was so close to being a final products they did not even have one full level done,so they had to come up with someting)and after the whole script is released(doh what geniuses work at Valve?...what is next the code will start to leak ....)

I think KFC is affecting Gabe(the fat dude that weighs 800lbs from Valve) and the whole Valve team too much,all the oil is slowing them down.

What is next? A KFC leak...oil that is?

And BTW Gabe is larger than the whole Combine!

...you throw your X800PRO ...yeah sure

• 5 weeks later...

----------------

On 8/28/2004 9:29:47 PM Underhanded Penguin wrote:

IF it doesn't come out this year I'm going to throw my x800pro in the garbage.

----------------

NOW I'm hoping it doesn't come out this year! Where do you live underhanded penguin? And what day is trash pickup day for you?

----------------

On 9/28/2004 4:20:32 PM om13934 wrote:

----------------

On 8/28/2004 9:29:47 PM Underhanded Penguin wrote:

IF it doesn't come out this year I'm going to throw my x800pro in the garbage.

----------------

NOW I'm hoping it doesn't come out this year! Where do you live underhanded penguin? And what day is trash pickup day for you?

----------------

Exactly! If he is going to throw away his X800 Pro, he can send it to me and I'll properly dispose of it. 11.gif

• 4 weeks later...

IT'S OFFICIAL! HALF-LIFE 2 TO BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 16th! That's right, vivendi announced the release date today. Vivendi is the publisher which means for them to set a release date, they must have a complete copy in their hands. I don't see any way around this release date. The day will soon come!

• 10 months later...