How about a new T-shirt,,,,,,,,,,,KLIPSCH?

mandi

Guest Damen Bonner

It makes Great Sense for us to have JO endorse our Products.

He plays in the city where our corporate office is located.

He plays his home games a Consecofield House, where we have Klipsch speakers.

An All Star player such as JO can also can introduce our speakers to a whole new market.

Hey, good ol m00n wears his black Klipsch shirt AT LEAST once a week, that's gotta count for something 9.gif. As a matter of fact, I may have to get a new one. It's starting to fade. However, I will say this, the black has done a great job of holding it's color. Good quality material I guess. 1.gif

Damon.. No offense, unless they switched, but the Conseco fieldhouse main PA is NOT Klipsch.

Jermain O'Neal is a cool person, I hope we get to see what he got out of the deal too in his HT or Pics of his "cool" system.

I know Reggie Millers house just went on sale for 14 million. Thats a LOT of house! He also lives here close by. (also a great guy too)

He is a young up and comer in the NBA... That a lot of hip hoppers wear his jersey. (Means he has street credit too.) Jermain is a local guy for Klipsch to do something with too. No bad past problems. And for those of us that live here... He seems to participate, and be seen out a lot too in the community. I applaud Klipsch using him rather than say some overblown "actor" hell bent on himself.

Might be interesting... I bet my system sounds better than his..LOL Course his room might be 2-3-4 times my 17x 30 size? hahahahaha

Well the "real" Klipsch speakers sold OK without an endorsement from a basketball player. Actually I don't recall ole PWK using "endorsements" at all. Anybody who would buy speakers because some athlete used them is a damned fool. Which seems to be the new market Klipsch is after anyway.

I remember when Miles Davis endorsed AR. Ahh, what the Hell did Miles Davis know about music and sound compared to a baggy pants basketball player? And some of you guys wonder how unfettered Capitalism causes degeneracy?

Reminds me of an article in Downbeat years ago in which Mel Torme (who's a pretty good drummer) interviewed Buddy Rich. Anyway Mel asked Buddy why he switched from Slingerland to Ludwig drums, was there something about the tone of the Ludwigs he preferred?

Buddy replied nah, Ludwig just offered him more money than Slingerland did.

The b-ball player next to Klipsch speakers seem a little like backwards marketing. After all, if you want the speakers to look big, why put some lanky dude who's about 8 feet 11 next to them. What we need is Billy Keller (Pacers guard from 70's, about 5 feet 11 in shoes) Now the Klipsch would TOWER next to him.

Better yet, get Derby Jockeys to pose next to the MCM towers- now there is a sense of perspective!

----------------

On 9/8/2004 3:03:22 PM formica wrote:

Tell me m00n... did rumours about your heterosexuality get you a cold shoulder at the jeep forums?

Welcome back...
2.gif

Rob

----------------

LOL... Nice! Much to Toms suprise, I have found all fellow jeep friends to be female loving men.9.gif