• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 9/16/2004 6:44:49 PM skonopa wrote:

----------------

On 9/12/2004 8:53:07 AM krustyoldsarge wrote:

"Toxic" by Britney Spears sounds like someone dragging their fingernails across a chalkboard!

----------------

Just about anything by Britney Spears!
14.gif

I also want to add, just about anything Rap or Country-Western

I also cannot stand some of that cheesy slow-rock, such as Air Supply, Barry Manilow, Christopher Cross, and so forth.

As much as I like Metal, but I have my limits there also. That slasher/speed metal were all they do is wail on the guitars, pound the $#!+ out of the drums, and scream/growl into the microphone sure grates on me like finger nails across a chalk-board.

----------------

Very good choices,and may I add ANY country western makes me sick to the point of tking my gun and start unloading in those who wrote this poor excuse for "music".

Rap is another genre where YO I AM A TOUGH SUCKA prevails over talent.Fake gangsters wannabe bozos desguised are almost as irritating as country singers! 11.gif Irritating,these clowns should be jailed in OZ just for trying,and lill white boyz immitating,too much.

Yes the BS metal bands screaming,growling sensless brainless absurd lyrics nobody understands to chainsaw guitar and speedy druming gets old fast.

ALL top 40 trash playing around the clock on TOP40 radio startions.More talentless creeps trying to mask their lack of any musical talent with fabricated looks and boobjobs.

I say send them all to a forced labour camp in texas and let them work for a living.

----------------

On 9/17/2004 12:45:21 AM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Kentucky appearantly is the worst that doesn't want clean water for it's people.. Go Figure!!

----------------

We don't want clean air either. But at least we in Bowling Green can claim Sam Bush as one of our own!

ahem... back to the subject..

anything by Cher. ANYTHING

I'd rather snort glass shards and salt than endure that voice.

Forrest