Finally got pics of my Home Theaters, check it out

Thors1982

Thors1982: An excellent setup. Congratulations! It appears that you must live in a much-older, classic home, say from around the turn of the century? I noticed the very large baseboards; a classic indication. Also, does the heat emanating from the radiator that stretches across the rear of all your electronic equipment give you any concern, or did you shut the radiator off? Any plans to restore the home? Lots of potential there! Enjoy! 2.gif

:-) lol guys

Yeah, the house was built in 1902 so its over 100 years old. So the wall was already slightly damaged :-) but i like your thoughts.

The radiator is basically turned off it heats up a little but we use space heaters to keep warm we just use the radiators so that the pipes don't freeze So they don't put off a lot of heat. I don't think it will cause my components a problem. To expensive to use them.

As for restoring the home.... Well it used to be a classic victorian then was converted into 6 appartments and my parents turned it back into a single family home... so yeah lots of contruction. That was one of the hardest parts about picking a room to put the home theater in.... No electical outlets with grounds, lol :-)

Very nice system! I do have one concern for you and your precious equipment. You should have more room for ventilation above your receiver. I had a 3801 and had 6 inches of clearance above it to be sure of it getting enough ventilation.