Spanky, spanky.......

Tom Adams

Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap,........Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap,

Whew.....this is tough work 4.gif

Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, Whap, and one to grow on WHAP!

This birthday spanking goes out to none other than Picky.

Bet you're sorry you told me your birthday was on the 25th, eh? 9.gif

Tom

YEOUCH!!! THAT HURTS!!!!!!

fini: I WISH I were only 35....but back then I couldn't afford all of my Klipsch stuff! 9.gif

53 today and loving it! Thanks you guys! It's nice to be thought of...even in a sort of perverse way.14.gif

You made my day. 16.gif

----------------

On 10/25/2004 9:34:58 AM picky wrote:

YEOUCH!!! THAT HURTS!!!!!!

fini:
I
WISH
I were only 35....but back then I couldn't afford all of my Klipsch stuff!
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif">

----------------

However, I am 34 (will be 35 on the 1st), and I can afford all my Klipsch stuff! 9.gif

Anyway, Happy B-day! Seems a lot of birthdays coming up around this time. Mine is on the 1st. My father's was just yesterday. Isn't there a few others coming up?

"Tom, you seemed to derive an almost perverse pleasure from spanking Picky. Did you use a sock?"

Why yes I did fini. A wet one at that! 6.gif

"However, I am 34 (will be 35 on the 1st), and I can afford all my Klipsch stuff!"

Uhhhh skonopa, chech your math. You are in your 35th year of life and will begin your 36th year of life on the first. 3.gif

Tom

Thanks everyone! (I think!) 9.gif

----------------

On 10/25/2004 10:02:41 AM skonopa wrote:

However, I am 34 (will be 35 on the 1st), and I can afford all my Klipsch stuff! 9.gif

----------------

Actually, I was refering to 18 years ago that I could not afford the stuff. That would be 1986 when I was too busy earning a living and raising kids to be able to afford the stuff. Hmmmm...that would have made you 16 years old! What kind of system did you have then? 9.gif

I must admit that a person gets a lot more bang for their buck today sound-gear-wise than back then. Glad you're doing well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN! I also said that on the 2-Channel forum, didn't realize you were so popular! 3.gif

53 years young and still going strong! Like I was saying in the other post, have a wonderful day celebrating with lots of cake, ice cream, music, and wine! And tip a little glenlivit out for the homies, k?

Boy, in 1986, I was 6...my stereo system was something from Fisher Price.

- Nick

Thanks m00n & Clu! My wife offered to take me out but, asked her to make one of my favorite dinners instead:

Most of you probably would not consider this a gourmet meal, but it's pretty hard to beat her Ring Bologna, Pork & Beans and home made potato salad with hot apple pie and vanilla ice cream for desert!! It was excellent! And I got a big, giant hug and wishes from my little grandson when I got home. That's the best present ever! 2.gif

I got DVDs: 'A Concert for George' from mom and my wife gave me 'Cold Mountain'! I can't wait to see both of them. I've never seen either.

Joe: One day apart, eh? Crap! We should have met in Lansing and got drunk together! Happy Birthday, man!