KP 450's Information

126mhz

Hi Mike:

Once again thanks for the information.

126Mhz is the precessional frequency of Hydrogen when it's exposed to a 3 Tesla magnetic field. I've been involved with NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) as it used to be called and MRI, (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) as it's now called since before it was a clinical imaging modality in hospitals.

I used to work for General Electric Medical Systems teaching MRI which kept me on the road three hundred nights a year for almost eight years. Now I'm at a University in Portland scanning patients and doing a little research on the side.

Now if I just knew of a place here in Portland that could veneer a pair of vintage La Scalas. :)

Regards,

Bill Woodward

aka 126Mhz

Portland, OR.

• 4 years later...

HEY BILL wondering what you had to give for them and ther shape the reason im asking is i have a pair of the black 450 pros and trying to deside weather to sell them i know i payed new for them new 3ooo in the late 80ees for them and there still in great shape but i wouldnt take less than 1,300 for them and also any one have the answer to how many of the 450s made and from what year to what year were they produced thanks from unreel any one interested in the pair i have contact me at barnes.kim2@gmail.com GRAND BLANC MI. PEACE

Hadnt noticed thanks for the heads up brother i havent been on here in sometime myself trying to desided whether to part with my babys they have been with me through 2 divorce's and now there in storage along with alot of cool gear im bummed when it was set up i had the kps in front and a set i made that had ev 15s with 100 oz magnets and a killer Yamaha horn and in each 2 fisher mids and a altec crossover and they were sitting on 2 18 cross sub powered by 2 crown amp in mono through a pair of tube bufferes WITH THE TOP DOLLAR TUBES RUNNING THEM IN MONO WITH 2 TUBES IN EACH then into a totally gone tru dynaco thats been upgraded with telfuken tubes and a bbe maxamizer and bbe32 band eq crossover with subharmonic syn and for a tuner sansui tube tuner that i patched thru a pioneer rg1 sys for fm NOT INCLUDING USING ALL YHE SILIVER CORE WIRE FOR ALL THE 110 AND AND preamps and let me tell you that system was ALIVE but there it sets instorage untill i awake it again and thats my story and im sticking with it K.B. IN GRAND BLANC MI.
- Show quoted text -

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM, The Klipsch Community - Automated Email <forum@klipsch.com> wrote:

Re: KP 450's Information
By wuzzzer in General Questions

Yipes, this thread is from 2004. I don't think Bill's been around for a loooong time.
===============================
You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone responded to this topic.
To unsubscribe, go here and disable your email subscription for this thread.