TWINS PICS !!!!!!!

thebes

----------------

On 11/30/2004 11:51:45 AM middlecreekguy wrote:

Oh! Right Dean. I missed that in the first post.

Well hell.....I`m still game for a reveiw of the final product. And by the way Dean, looks like a top notch job. What should he expect to hear improvement wise?

----------------

The performance is nothing short of intense euphoria, once I had installed the crossovers and sat down to listen, I immediatly began to hallucinate and sink into a deep catatonic state, I did not where i was or who i was, I had lost all touch with reality as we know it. I had traversed into a dimensional plane that is beyond our grasp, I felt and experienced pleasures that mere men could not comprehend or begin to Phatom. I began to have delusional visions and started to communicate in ancient tongues that were alien to me, I began to spit up bile and convulse violently until my heart stopped and cardiac arrest took its toll. And then my brother shut off the unit and I suddenly was back to normal. If anyone of you venture to experience this intense dimensia, then step up and get the crossovers done.10.gif

----------------

On 11/30/2004 9:23:56 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

I'm fully potted most of the time.

Bet those xovers sound really good with jzz music. GROAN

----------------

whew!!! i wasnt when i sat down to the computer, so i put it on pause, ran downstairs !!................(thanks for reminding me)

and...???????

im back.............

9.gif

jay

What the hell are you pumping through those RF-7's Erfan? Have you tried that last cut on Korn's Follow the Leader CD? Only a few songs on that CD I like, but that last cut is killer.

What you "get" is more of what you like about Klipsch loudspeakers, with less of what you don't like about Klipsch loudspeakers. The Auricaps and Kimber's make the sound smoother, richer, clearer, and more open. You also get an absence of hash at low to moderate listening levels, and a substantial reduction in harshness at high SPL's. It's easy to hear, unlike cable changes where you have herniate yourself to hear the difference.

----------------

On 12/1/2004 12:06:01 PM DeanG wrote:

What the hell are you pumping through those RF-7's Erfan? Have you tried that last cut on Korn's Follow the Leader CD? Only a few songs on that CD I like, but that last cut is killer.

What you "get" is more of what you like about Klipsch loudspeakers, with less of what you don't like about Klipsch loudspeakers. The Auricaps and Kimber's make the sound smoother, richer, clearer, and more open. You also get an absence of hash at low to moderate listening levels, and a substantial reduction in harshness at high SPL's. It's easy to hear, unlike cable changes where you have herniate yourself to hear the difference.

----------------

Yeah, I have all the Korn CD's, that is a very rockin track indeed. I mostly jam 80's Metal through the system10.gif