FS: ~650 LP's, NAD PP-2 Phono Preamp, Technics SL-DL5 Table

Frzninvt

Since I never ever really use it or listen to LP's much anymore I want to sell everything off.

I am looking to sell all the LP's as a package. $0.50 cents each. I have an MS Excel spreadsheet made up as to what is included most if not all are in good condition or much better.

I'll sell the NAD PP-2 which is not even a year old and perfect like new shape, used maybe twice! I have the original carton and everything for it. I'll take $85 plus shipping for it.

The Technics SL-DL5 is a nice linear tracking table in fully functional order with a Shure cartride and stylus on it, the stylus is essentially new I have used it maybe 4-5 times tops! The table is in excellent condition and would be great as a starter table I suppose. I am not sure what it is worth I would like to get like $60 for it, I will throw in a discwasher cleaning brush for the LP's and the one for the stylus and I have some D4 fluid to throw in as well.

Any pictures of the turntable? Other opinions?

My Dual 1214 did not work out... so now I have vinyl and no TT. I might be interested, but not completely sure yet... I'm trying to save my money for other purposes, but you know how people get side-tracked... 2.gif