What all 2-Channel purists must strive for...

nicholtl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would've been cheaper just to set it up so the band, orchestra, or whatever could've just played live. As for the stuff sitting on the floor on risers. Watch your step oh sorry was that you amp opps. I think the one chair looks a bit cheap and not very comfortable either. Geez if your going to buy all that stuff at least buy a decent chair. Also he spends all that money and has cheap looking racks for the other gear. I just luv to hear my glass coffee tables buzz and rattle. After all the trouble he went through for the turntable to isolate it. Carpet pads under the speakers look like door mats. Then the wire that leads from what I'm guessing is the cd player looks like something you would see after Best Buy installed your car stereo. I hate to nit pick but some people just kill me with the little details they miss. If your going to do something you mine as well do it right. Not half *ss with overpriced gear and the rest thrown together. Like we say at work it is funny when two fools meet one walks away with some over priced garbage and the other laughing all the way to the bank. I still like the earlier post. Where are the strippers LOL.

Good lord...this guy likely doesn't smack talk any of our systems. Unless anyone has been kind enough to direct his attention this way he has no idea that the good folks on the Klipsch forum have devoted THREE PAGES to talking about him.

Creepy. Let it go. Listen to your own stereos.

----------------

On 11/28/2004 11:41:28 PM kev313 wrote:

Good lord...this guy likely doesn't smack talk any of our systems. Unless anyone has been kind enough to direct his attention this way he has no idea that the good folks on the Klipsch forum have devoted THREE PAGES to talking about him.

Creepy. Let it go. Listen to your own stereos.

----------------

Hehe, true...although I'm sure none of us would throw a fit if invited to a field trip to this dude's pad. I call dibs on the uncomfortable looking chair.

kev313 has got a point here...there's no telling what he'd think if he read this thread about him and his system. Like it or hate it, guess it's time to let it go and move on. Let him enjoy his system and his room...he's entitled to it!2.gif