Anyone Have Any Klipsch Badges?

mark1101

I called Klipsch parts and they told me the badges have been unavailable for the last month and a half. They were unaware if and when anymore would become available.

Just got some Heresys that need the Klipsch badges.

Jubilee logos are available but I wanted to have the Heresys look original.

Any help would be appreciated. You can email me if you have a spare pair to sell.

----------------

On 11/22/2004 10:14:20 AM Budman54 wrote:

i have a set from 84 you can USE until klipsch can get you some new ones. i really don't want to sell them if they are not going to be available anymore. email me your info.

----------------

just used some 0000 steel wool on them and they clean up real nice

Tom,

It is the bronze rectangular plates used on Heresy/LaScala. I bought 2 pair earlier this year but those have been consumed. Now, there are no more for now I guess. I'll buy them if you have an extra pair.

BudMan: Thanks for the offer to let me borrow them.9.gif I think I'll find some pretty quick actually. But thanks anyway.

Pop: I like the original look even though they will still sound the same.

----------------

On 11/22/2004 5:27:21 PM Dylanl wrote:

I do not mean to barge in on your thread but I was also looking for a pair of the pie shaped logos for my Khorns.

----------------

dylanl,you can buy brand new pie shaped logos from klipsch called Jubilee for 12.00 each plus 5.00 shipping. part #070249 800-554-7724 option 3 for parts. type in logos at the top of this page, go down to the 4th thread and you can view what it looks like.