National Treasure

Joe Shmoe

Went and caught the matinee show Sunday with friends. Excellent movie! It was very entertaining. Nickolas Cage did a great job, as he does in most his movies. I think the plot & everything came together nicely. It wasn't too short a movie, leaving you with a bunch of questions, it actually made me want it to keep going, just because I like these types of movies about hidden treasure's, clues etc. It was a bummer though that it was in a smaller theater, as SpongeBob was in the large theater. I guess they expected SpongBob to have more sales than National Treasure, but in actuality National Treasure had more sales over the weekend coming in 1st over SpongeBob which was second.

I heard this was a good movie. My wife and I had a "date night" last Friday and almost saw it, but saw "The Bourne Supremacy" instead. That was a good movie as well. How was the plot-I can see this being either pretty well done, or not so good, but made up for by other aspects...

----------------

On 11/24/2004 1:26:06 AM Joe Shmoe wrote:

Like I said, I thought it was done well. I wish there was a sequel already lol. Definitely worth the price of admission, and I would probably buy it when it comes out on DVD.

----------------

I just saw this today at matinee, and I agree. The movie was actually quite good. What I found interesting was that was no real violance, i.e., no blood was seen, nobody got killed on screen (yes, there was that one guy that fell down that hole, and can only be presumed to be dead). Also, I noticed there was no cussing in the movie either. And yes, there was the bit of romance involved, but no over-the-top sex scenes, ala "Matrix:Reloaded".

Kinda refreshing to be honost.

Definitly worth seeing, at the very least a DVD rental when it comes out on DVD. I'll probably be buying this one on DVD as well. There are a couple scenes that would be interesting to hear on my home system.

• 2 weeks later...