Empty Sky

Erik Mandaville

Craig (NOS version) I just don't know for sure, since I didn't really take the time to go through the actual circuit, inspect the opt connections and B+ supply etc. I had so many other things going on at the same time that I just wanted to get tubes tested, do a little soldering, and that's about it.

I have found some on line sources where schematics for Baldwin amps can be ordered, but I don't know the specific number for this one. No bias adjustments are needed, however...

A great amp that cost about the same as one of the AVVT meshplates in my amps. I would be tempted to go through it and possibly change some of the original capacitors (which may have become leaky after all these years), but it is so fine sounding as it is, I think I would just leave it and enjoy.

Erik

I have found some on line sources where schematics for Baldwin amps can be ordered, but I

don't know the specific number for this one.

ERIK, how many schematic variations does Baldwin offer ?

• 3 weeks later...

Audio Flynn:

...so, you have listened to my band, Big Left Turn cd.

I am honored to know that this was your "decorate the christmas tree" music selection.

Which songs off this "Dreamship" cd did you like?