Is there any timedelay compensation in the Khorn between the bass re the mid re the tweeter

jlossint

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think that the Khorn is limited in its ability to "image" by the 45 deg. angle that the top frequency cabinet is fixed at."

Yes, and like any other speaker, will produce more depth of image if it is off the wall. Take any speaker, push it against the wall -- and depth of image receeds. Good false corners help here.

I agree with Al about the steeper slopes and imaging. I don't understand why that is, but it appears to be true -- at least over here where I've now tried four different networks over the last week. No free lunch though, some do some things better than others.

Congrats on the ESN's DM. Make sure you post your impressions!

Congrats on selling some ESN's Al. Looks like you get to eat this week. Can I get a loan?1.gif

Guys,

Yes, I do work on weekends but the advantage is that I pick when and how much. I don't have a boss that knows half of what I know telling me what to do! I set my own hours and I get to alternate between building networks and listening to them! I even get to watch TV during business houes if I like. The big down side is that I'M POOR! 15.gif

AL K.